- Focused LED brings light directly to the cervix during exams and procedures
- Bright white LED adds illumination without heat
- Truer tissue color rendition compared to typical overhead or gooseneck lights
Reduced risk of light blockage from blood or fluid— VuLight secures to the upper bill of speculum
Reduced risk of light blockage from tools— simply rotate along bill to adjust placement
- Fits most sizes and types of specula, metal or plastic
- Easy-pull activation ring
- Reduced risk of cross-contamination compared to gooseneck lamp
Top bill placement ensures light isn't blocked by blood, fluids or tools during a procedure.
The Nella VuLight fits our NuSpec and existing metal and plastic specula.
Retracts vaginal sidewalls, improving quality of care for any exam or procedure
Retains excess tissue for otherwise difficult in-office colposcopy and hysteroscopy
Protects vaginal sidewall tissue during electrosurgical procedures
Increases patient comfort and reduces need for a wider speculum
Latex-free material material insulates patients from a cold metal speculum
Designed to fit most common speculum sizes and styles, metal and plastic
Paper applicator ensures quick and easy placement on speculum
VuSleeve's latex-free material allows a smaller, more comfortable speculum to retract more tissue and insulates patients from the coldness of a metal speculum.
With a paper applicator, VuSleeve is quickly and easily applied to most existing metal or plastic specula, providing adding benefit to any exam or procedure.